Welcome to Rudolfinerhaus Campus
the first choice for nursing education!
Our educational institution has a long tradition. It was founded as the first nursing school in Austria by Dr. Theodor Billroth (1829-1894), a famous 19th century surgeon, in 1882. The establishment of the educational institution in 1875 was preceded by the foundation of the Rudolfiner Association – Rotes Kreuz. The aim of the association is the theoretical and practical education and training of highly qualified careers.
Anja Patschka, BA MSc
Director and Program Director of „Healthcare and Nursing“